Because nylon has many characteristics, it is widely used in automobiles, electrical and electronic equipment, mechanical structures, sports equipment, and textiles.
With the miniaturization of automobiles, the high performance of electronic and electrical equipment, the speed of reduction of mechanical equipment, and the demand for nylon are even higher. Special nylon as a structural material places high demands on its strength, heat resistance and cold resistance. The inherent disadvantages of nylon are also important factors limiting its application. Therefore, it is necessary to expand some of its applications by modifying certain properties of a certain application area.
Mainly modified in the following aspects
1. Improve the water absorption of nylon and improve the dimensional stability of the product.
2. Improve the flame retardancy of nylon to meet the requirements of the electronics, electrical, communications and other industries.
3. Improve the mechanical strength of nylon to achieve the strength of metal materials, replacing metals.
4. Improve the low temperature resistance of nylon and enhance its ability to resist environmental strain.
5. Improve the wear resistance of nylon to meet the requirements of high wear resistance.
6. Improve the antistatic properties of nylon to meet the requirements of mining and its mechanical applications.
7. Improve the heat resistance of nylon to adapt to the field of high temperature conditions such as automobile engines.
8. Reduce the cost of nylon and improve the competitiveness of products.
For the automotive, machinery and sports leisure sectors, more than 50% of the glass-reinforced Pa66 or Pa6 products have been successfully applied to automotive brakes, throttle pedal connecting rods, shower chair connecting rods and other components, replacing metals, providing high strength conditions. It has many advantages such as corrosion resistance, light weight, low wear and low cost.
Continuous glass fiber reinforced nylon products have unmatched mechanical properties due to their long fiber length, and can replace thermosetting composite materials in certain applications (such as vehicle seats, bumper bumpers, bicycle frames, etc.). It is more environmentally friendly, more economical, and lighter, and it also significantly reduces noise and vibration.
In terms of product development, the main products are high-performance nylon PPO/Pa6, PPS/Pa66, toughened nylon, nano-nylon, and halogen-free flame-retardant nylon. In terms of application, significant progress has been made in the development of automotive parts and electrical components, such as The high flow modified nylon for automotive intake manifolds has been commercialized. The plasticization of such complex components is of great significance in application, and more importantly, it extends the life of components and promotes the processing technology of engineering plastics. development of.
As the largest and most important variety of engineering plastics, nylon has strong vitality, mainly because it is modified to achieve high performance. Secondly, the requirements of high performance of products such as automobile, electrical appliance, communication, electronics and machinery are coming. The stronger the industry, the rapid development of related industries has promoted the process of high performance of engineering plastics.
1. The market demand for high-strength and high-rigidity nylon is increasing. New reinforcing materials such as inorganic whisker reinforcement and carbon fiber-reinforced Pa will become important varieties, mainly used in automotive engine parts, mechanical parts and aerospace equipment parts.
2. Nylon alloying will become the mainstream of the development of modified engineering plastics. Nylon alloying is an important way to achieve high performance of nylon, and it is also the main means to manufacture nylon special materials and improve the performance of nylon. By blending other high polymers, the water absorption of the nylon is improved, the dimensional stability of the article, and the low temperature brittleness, heat resistance and abrasion resistance are improved. Therefore, it is applicable to the different requirements of the vehicle type.
3. The manufacturing technology and application of nano nylon will be rapidly developed. The advantage of nano-nylon is that its thermal properties, mechanical properties, flame retardancy, and barrier properties are higher than that of pure nylon, and the manufacturing cost is comparable to that of back-pass nylon. Therefore, it is very competitive.
4. The flame retardant nylon used in electronics, electrical appliances and electrical appliances is increasing day by day, and green flame retardant nylon is getting more and more attention from the market.
Automatic Revolving Door Parts include key switches, backup battery, program selector, radars, vertical safety buffer, photo cell, etc.. The key switch has three modes: revolving door, sliding door and remote controller. Sensors like anti-collision sensor, anti-squeeze sensor, sliding door anti-squeeze sensor and door sensor are provided for customers to choose. And Ningbo GDoor two-wing Automatic Revolving Door has Automatic Sliding Door function, thus, automatic sliding door operators and relevant door parts are also offered to satisfy various demands.
Automatic Revolving Door Parts
Automatic Revolving Door Part,Security Revolving Doors Parts,Revolving Door Hardware,Glass Revolving Door Parts
Ningbo Gdoor System Control Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.gdoor-cn.com