Tiles can be divided into wall tiles and floor tiles according to the location of the paving. The main difference between the two is that the floor tiles have much lower water absorption than the wall tiles. Wall tiles are strictly ceramics, and floor tiles are usually porcelain. The two are very different from the selection of clay ingredients to the firing process, which causes their physical properties to be very different. The water absorption rate of wall tiles is about 10%, while the water absorption rate of floor tiles is usually only about 1%.
Floor tiles with low water absorption should be laid on the floor of the bathroom and kitchen. Because the ground will often be washed with a lot of water, so that the tiles can not be affected by the water vapor, do not absorb the stains, and if the wall tiles are used on the ground, it will become difficult to clean due to too much water. The wall brick is made of glazed ceramic, the water content is relatively high, and its back surface is generally rough, which is also beneficial for the adhesive to stick the wall brick to the wall, the floor brick is not easy to stick to the wall, the visible wall Floor tiles cannot be mixed.
1. Characteristics of ceramic wall tiles
Ceramic wall tiles are indispensable wall decoration materials for home decoration. Ceramic wall tiles have low water absorption and strong anti-corrosion and anti-aging capabilities. In particular, its special moisture-proof, scrub-resistant and weather-resistant properties cannot be replaced by other materials. Its low price and rich color make it an ideal decoration material for kitchen, bathroom and balcony walls in home decoration.
2. Types and specifications of ceramic wall tiles
Decorative bricks for wall decoration can be divided into two categories.
The first type is glazed brick. The surface of this brick is coated with a layer of colored glaze. It is processed and fired. It has rich color changes and is especially easy to clean and maintain. It is mainly used for wall decoration of kitchen and bathroom. The other type is the whole body brick, which has hard texture, good impact resistance, anti-aging and no fading, but mostly single color, mainly used for decoration of balcony wall.
Ceramic glazed tiles are mostly rectangular in shape and can be erected when used to increase the visual height after decoration.
The whole wall bricks are mostly long strips, which should be pasted horizontally when used, giving a steady and steady feeling.
3. The quality identification of ceramic wall tiles should mainly grasp the following points:
(1) The quality inspection certificate and quality inspection report of the product should be requested from the dealer.
(2) Conduct visual inspection at the site to observe whether the product has obvious quality defects such as lack of sleeves, spots, cracks, shafting, and corrugation. The above defects must not be selected.
(3) Listening to the sound: When tapping with a hard object, the crisper the sound, the higher the degree of porcelain and the better the quality. You can also use the left thumb, forefinger and middle finger to clip the corner of the tile and hang it down easily. Use your right index finger to tap the middle and lower part of the tile. For example, the sound is clear and pleasing to the top, such as dull sound and turbidity.
(4) Drip test: Water droplets can be placed on the back of the tile to see how fast the water is infiltrated. Generally speaking, the slower the water absorption, the higher the density of the tile; on the contrary, the faster the water absorption, the thinner the density, the inherent quality. The former is excellent.
(5) Detection by hand. After the two bricks are clamped by fingers, they collide with each other, and the sound is crisp and loud, which is a qualified product. The sound is low and dull, and there must be inherent quality defects.
(6) Discrimination of color difference: Since the number of wall tiles purchased at one time is large, if there is obvious color difference between multiple packages, the decoration effect is very affected. It is necessary to sample and compare all the packaged products, observe the change of color difference, and the color difference. Large ones cannot be used.
(7) Ruler: The higher the accuracy of the length of the tile, the better the effect after paving. Buying high-quality tiles is not only easy to construct, but also saves working hours and accessories. Measuring the size of each tile with a tape measure, the product with a size error of more than 0.5 mm and a flatness of more than 0.1 mm not only increases the difficulty of construction, but also has poor effect after decoration and cannot be used for engineering.
Aluminium Cell Steel Bar Carbon Paste,Steel Bar Carbon Paste,Graphite Ramming Paste For Aluminium Cell,Anthracite Based Cold Ramming Paste
Pingluo Zhongxing Carbon Co.,Ltd , http://www.ztecarbon.com