Causes of rust and pollution of the passage sluice 1. When road construction, construction works, or various types of vehicles are walking, the soil sand, dust, iron powder, etc. scattered by them are attached.
2. When it is contaminated with harmful substances such as sulfurous acid gas contained in exhausts such as automobiles and buses.
3. Dust emitted by various industrial and mining waste incineration, building cooling and heating, etc., and harmful components in the exhaust.
4. Corrosive gas contamination from hot spring areas.
5. Contaminated by salt contained in the coastal sea breeze.
6. Contaminated by sweeping liquid. Stained by hand lines.
8. Contaminated by surface protective mucous membranes.
Channel gate repair method
1. When the â€œcorrosion accompanyingâ€ caused by iron powder, etc., is not severe due to adhesion of dissimilar metals to rust, the barrier can be wiped with a sponge or cloth, or a neutral detergent or soapy water. Easily remove rust. And then rinse with water, be careful not to allow liquid detergent to stay on top. This level of rust removal, as long as the immediate removal work is not only easy to maintain, more effective, and the removal costs are also very cheap.
However, if this is not taken into account, a mixture of iron hydroxide, iron oxide, iron sulfite and the like will be formed soon after, and a rust-like brown rust state will appear. In this case, the commercially available swing gate stainless steel cleaning solution or the nitric acid 15 dilution can be completely removed. However, there are also rust that cannot be eliminated. At the same time, it can also harm the stainless steel surface or damage the stainless steel. At this time, sandpaper or a stainless steel brush is used to grind and wipe, and then it is cleaned with a cleaning solution.
2. The rust that is caused by the harmful components in the attached exhaust gas In the workplace, or in the environment where there is a large amount of traffic on the city streets, the appearance of stainless steel is easily contaminated, and rust may form on small spots. Most of these conditions are caused by the influence of harmful components contained in the exhaust of cars, air-conditioners, and factory exhausts. At this time, if the contamination is mild, a neutral detergent or soapy water can be used to completely clean it, but when it is severe, it is not easy to handle. Under this condition, the same maintenance method as in item 1 above can be used to remove the dust. In this environment, as much as 2-3 times a year, comprehensive and regular cleaning work, at least, it is absolutely necessary to do a regular cleaning.
3. Rustyness due to adhesion of salt It is blown by the sea breeze in front of the coast, etc. SUS304 stainless steel also produces red rust within a short period of time.
Moreover, it rusts faster than other areas, and the treatment method is the same as in the case of 1.
In the case of stainless steel exteriors used in coastal areas, it is desirable to use SUS316, which is more corrosion resistant, as stainless steel.
When using SUS304 for stainless steel exteriors, regular cleaning should be done 3-4 times per year.
4. The rust caused by the attached cleaning liquid If the neutral cleaning agent cannot clean it, use a cleaning liquid to remove it.
5. Rusting due to fingerprints or fingerprints If neutral cleaners cannot remove them, wipe them with sponge, cloth, or other organic solvents (alcohol, light spirits, acetone, etc.). If this method cannot be completely removed, use stainless steel cleaning liquid to remove it. In summary, after cleaning the various cleaning methods, you must do a clean water rinse.
6. Contamination caused by the surface protection film Wipe with sponge, cloth, water-soluble neutral detergent, or alcohol. If it is still ineffective, use a thinner or light oil to remove it. Rinse thoroughly with clean water after cleaning.
Channel gate maintenance attention points 1. Stainless steel building materials, pollution, rust causes and conditions, each case is completely different, it must be used in compliance with various conditions, the most appropriate maintenance methods.
2. When using the cleaning liquid for the purpose of removing contamination or rust, perform a partial "rubbing test" beforehand to confirm the cleaning effect. If the test results are satisfactory, follow this method to do a comprehensive cleaning. The cleaning should not be done only to pollute the rusted parts, and the surrounding parts should be cleaned as much as possible. If you do not do this, the surface of the stainless steel will be uneven in gloss, and it will be ugly in appearance.
3. After using the cleaning liquid, it must be completely cleaned with clean water. Be careful not to allow the liquid to remain on the surface of the stainless steel, otherwise it will cause rust. Washing the liquid again can cause rough or rashes on your hands. So wear rubber gloves and use it again.
4. When using a cloth, towel gourd, nylon sponge, brush hook, brush cleaning tool, must be polished along the parallel stainless steel polishing. If you do a circular sweep, the contamination will not be easily removed, and it will damage the glossy lines on the surface and become ugly.
The use of steel cleaning tools, such as rough-grained cleaning agents, or the use of sandpaper, although it can remove serious pollution, is absolutely forbidden, as it can damage the surface of stainless steel and cause iron powder to form rust.
KN95 Face Mask,Disposable KN95 Masks,95% Filtration Mask,KN95 Civil Mask
Ningbo Jiashang textile co., LTD., , https://www.cn-jshang.com