Chlorothalonil is a broad-spectrum, protective fungicide that can be used to control anthracnose, sheath blight and downy mildew. It is suitable for a variety of crops such as rice, wheat and cucumber. Learn how to use chlorothalonil.
1. Prevention and treatment of anthrax
In the early stage of seedling stage, 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder 800 times solution is sprayed, and in the field stage, it can be sprayed with 500 times liquid spray, once every 7 to 10 days, for 2 to 3 times.
2. Prevention and control of rice blast
When controlling the leafhoppers, the field began to spray the medicine, and sprayed again every 7 days. Control the ear mites, spray each time in the rice break period and the heading stage. Use 75% chlorothalonil WP 1500-1900 g (active ingredient 1125 ~ 1425 g) per hectare, add 1050 liters of water, stir evenly.
3. Prevention and treatment of rice sheath blight
In the early stage of the disease or in the period from the ear-forming stage to the booting stage, spray the medicine after 7 days, and use 75% chlorothalonil WP 1500-1900 g per hectare (active ingredient 1125ï½ž1425 g). ), add 1050 liters of water, stir evenly, and focus on spraying the stems of rice.
4. Prevention and control of wheat leaf rust and leaf spot
Spraying at the beginning of the disease, spraying once every 7 days, spraying 2 to 3 times in a row, using 75% chlorothalonil WP of 1500-1900 g per hectare (effective ingredient 1125 ~ 1425 g ), add 1050 liters of water, stir and spray evenly.
5, flower rust disease, brown spot disease, black spot disease prevention
Spraying at the beginning of the disease, spraying once every 7 to 10 days, and spraying 2 to 3 times in a row. Depending on the growth period and disease development of peanuts, it is decided whether to apply the medicine. Use 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder per hectare 1500 ~ 1800g (active ingredient 1125 ~ 1350g), or 40% Dakoning suspending agent commercial volume 1500 ~ 2250g (active ingredient 600 ~ 900g ), add 900 liters of water and stir evenly.
6. In the early stage of the prevention and treatment of frog eye disease and rot leaf spot disease, 75% chlorothalonil WP 500 times solution was used for prevention and treatment, and a total of 2 to 3 times were sprayed.
7. Prevention and treatment of cucumber downy mildew
(1) Spraying before or at the beginning of the disease, spraying once every 7 days. Continuous spraying 3 to 4 times, each time using 75% chlorothalonil WP powder 2200~4000 grams (active ingredient 1650~3000 grams).
(2) The prevention and control of cucumber downy mildew in greenhouse can be controlled by bactericidal smoke-killing agent. In the early stage of disease, the smoke is smoked and fumigation prevention, and the amount of 10% chlorobacterial smoker per hectare is 7500~12000g.
For further pesticide knowledge, please pay attention to China Pesticide Network
Football Field/Soccer Field Artificial Grass, Soccer Court Artificial Grass, China Football Field/Soccer Field Artificial Grass
JIANGSU WMGRASS CO., LTD. , https://www.wmgrassturf.com