At present, many domestic gasoline engines use exhaust gas turbocharger technology. This technology not only can increase the power, but also increase the torque. However, the engine with this structure should pay attention to some problems when it is used, otherwise it will cause the turbine. Premature damage to the supercharger.
First, let's talk about the general structure of the turbocharger. The exhaust turbocharger is mainly composed of the pump wheel and the turbine, and of course there are other control components. The pump wheel and the turbine are connected by a shaft, that is, the rotor. The exhaust gas from the engine drives the pump wheel. The pump wheel drives the turbine to rotate, and the turbine rotates to pressurize the intake system. The supercharger is installed on the exhaust side of the engine, so the operating temperature of the supercharger is very high, and the speed of the rotor is very high when the supercharger is working, which can reach hundreds of thousands of revolutions per minute, such high speed and temperature. This makes the common mechanical needle roller or ball bearing unable to work for the rotor. Therefore, the turbocharger generally uses a fully floating bearing, which is lubricated by oil, and the coolant is cooled by the supercharger.
So for this structural principle, there are some issues to be aware of when using this engine:
1. After the engine is started, it should be idling for a while to make the lubricating oil reach a certain working temperature and pressure, so as to avoid the sudden increase of load, the bearing is oil-free and accelerate wear and even jam.
2. When the vehicle is parked, the turbocharger rotor has a certain inertia, so the engine should not be turned off immediately. It should be idling for a period of time so that the temperature and speed of the supercharger rotor gradually decrease. Immediate flameout will cause the oil to lose pressure, and the rotor will not be lubricated and damaged when it is rotated by inertia.
3. Always check the oil quantity of the engine to avoid bearing failure and the rotation of the rotating parts due to lack of oil.
4. Regularly change the oil and machine filter. Because the requirements of the full floating bearing on the lubricating oil are very high, the manufacturer's specified brand oil should be used.
5. Regularly clean and replace the air filter. If the air filter is dirty, the intake resistance will increase and the engine power will decrease.
6. Always check the airtightness of the intake system. Air leaks can draw dust into the supercharger and engine, damaging the supercharger and the engine.
7. Due to the high precision of the turbocharger rotor bearing, the working environment during maintenance and installation is very strict. Therefore, when the supercharger is faulty or damaged, it should be repaired at the designated service station.
Drop Ceiling Design,Ceiling Finishes,Ceiling Panel
Goolee Decoration Material Co., Ltd. , http://www.jxpucolumn.com